The Faculties of Humanities and Theology offer nine international Master’s programmes that are taught in English. Each Programme consists of 120 ECTS credits, i.e. two years of studies.
If you have 90 ECTS credits in a given subject area, you are welcome to study independent courses at an advanced level, found within the Master's Programmes below. Please note that in order to be admitted to an entire two-year Programme, you need to have a Bachelor's Degree, with a corresponding main subject area.
- Master in Archaeology – Theory and Practice (Department of Archaeology and Ancient History)
- Master of Applied Cultural Analysis, MACA (Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences)
- Master Programme in Cognitive Science (Department of Philosophy)
- Master of Arts in European Studies (Centre for Languages and Literature)
- Master in Film and Media Producing (Centre for Languages and Literature, Division of Film Studies)
- Master of Arts in Language and Linguistics (Centre for Languages and Literature)
- Master in Literature – Culture – Media (Centre for Languages and Literature)
- Religious Roots of Europe – A Joint and International Master´s Programme (Centre for Theology and Religious Studies)
- Master in Visual Culture (Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences, Division of Art History and Musicology)