Practical information regarding the spring semester
A safe study environment – everyone’s responsibility
Everyone must share the responsibility to maintain a safe study environment. It is therefore very important that you:
- Stay home at the first sign of illness, even if you only have mild symptoms, and contact your course director.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Observe good hand hygiene (it is a good idea to bring your own hand sanitiser).
- Please also ensure to visit the reception desks and libraries when there are fewer people around.
If you are a new student and need access the premises after opening hours and borrow books at the library, you need a LU card. Please make sure you have arranged this before visiting the libraries. All information about how to obtain it can be found at https://lukortet.lu.se/en/contact/cardoffices.
Libraries of the Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology
- The library also provides support online, please contact us via email.
- You can search in LUBcat to see where your books are located before you visit the libraries (link to video).
Practical information about our premises at LUX and SOL
The information below applies to the premises at LUX and SOL. If teaching is carried out at other premises there may be additional information – contact the course director at your department.
- At the start of the semester, there will be extra assistants at LUX and SOL. These assistants will help guide us to the classrooms and remind us to keep our distance.
- Keep right in the corridors to avoid collisions! Many of the stairs in our houses are narrow – please give way to people coming down the stairs.
- We have less furniture than normal at our premises to avoid crowding. Do not move the furniture and remember to maintain social distancing!
- The computer rooms are open; and all HT-students will be able to access them with their LU cards (without entering a pin code).
Do you belong to an at-risk group? Please contact the study adviser for your studies.
The Student Health Centre is there for students who need help to handle stress, performance anxiety, fear of public speaking, anxiety, alcohol problems, sleep disorders, depression or who want to change their lifestyle. Information is available at here.
Do you have questions about your studies? Contact the course director at your department.
If you are experiencing problems with your studies, you can always contact the Student Union, either by emailing exphts.luse or sending an anonymous form via htslund.se/en/complain. You can also visit htslund.se/en for more information about the Student Union.
Do you have questions concerning the information provided here? Contact the Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology at studentinfoht.luse.