Once you have checked your plans with your study advisor and with the coordinator at the International Office of the Faculties of Humanities and Theology, complete an application online and attach the required documents (see below). The link to the application and to the universities to which you can apply is at the bottom of this page.
You must attach the following documents in English to your application:
- Applications are to be made in English. You need to complete your personal details, previous studies, choice of university, etc. Once you have completed your application and uploaded all attachments, click Send. You do not need to submit any paper version of your application.
- The application deadline is 5 October 24:00 Swedish time during the Autumn semester.
- The application deadline is 5 March at 24:00 Swedish time during the Spring semester.
Universities included in the call
- In order to be able to find out which universities are included in the call for applications for exchange studies, we advise you to check this film
- After you have watched the film, you can enter SolveMOVE
- Please note that it is only possible to study specific semesters at some of the Partner Universities (PDF)
How to apply
- Go to the website of the database SoleMOVE
- Select Lund University from the drop-down list
- Select "SWAMID" and log in with your StiL identity
- Click on "Advanced search"
- In the drop-down list under "Application period” select: Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology. Click on "Search"
- All universities that are part of the application will appear
- To make your application, follow the guide below from page 6 onwards
- Application guide (PDF)