We have partner universities both within and outside Europe. Please note that the universities for which exchange studies places are advertised can vary from one year to another.
During the autumn semester we usually issue a call for applications to universities outside Europe, in North America, South America, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and remaining places in Europe. If you are nominated for exchange studies outside Europe, you will either travel abroad in autumn the following year or the semester after that. If you are nominated for studies within Europe, you will travel the following semester.
During the spring semester, you can apply to universities within Europe and to remaining places outside Europe. If you are nominated to a European partner university, you will travel the following autumn semester.
Please note that the universities for which exchange studies places are advertised can vary from one year to another. The list of universities to which you can apply can be found in the online application.
How to find information about our Partner Universities
- Go to the website of the database SoleMOVE
- Choose Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology
- You will find the faculties' agreements and the university-wide agreements below the map
- Please note that the universities for which exchange studies places are advertised can vary from one year to another!
- Click on Lund University or the Joint Faculteis of Humanities and Theology under the heading "Agreements" for more information about the Partner University
- Under the heading "Enclosures" you will find information sheets. Please check them for links to course catalogues, information about study periods, practical information etc.
University of California and summer courses
If you want to apply for exchange studies at the University of California or for summer courses abroad, please contact the UC Study Center or the International Desk att External Relations.