A doctoral programme consists of a thesis and of courses and other meriting activities that comprises 60 credits.
At the Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology the following courses are compulsory for all doctoral students:
- Introductory course, comprising 5 credits
- Research Ethics, comprising 3 credits
- Higher education teaching, comprising 3 credits
Besides these courses there may be courses that are compulsory for each specific subject. This is stated in the general syllabus that are to be found here: https://www.ht.lu.se/en/education/phd-studies/general-syllabi/
- Syllabus for introduction to third-cycle studies
- Schedule autumn 2021 (PDF)
- Required Reading 2021/2022 (PDF)
Course coordinator is professor Stephan Borgehammar. He can be reached at stephan.borgehammarctr.luse
The course is offered part-time between 13 September and 27 October 2021.
This is an intensive course that requires full-time studies.
During the academic year 2021-2022 the course is offered at three occasions:
- 15-26 November 2021
- 9-20 May 2022
- 30 May – 10 June 2022
Contact: Programmes Director Hege Markussen
Higher education teaching
“Teaching and learning in higher education”