Lecturers and researchers travelling abroad from the Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology receive grants to cover reasonable costs concerning:
- Travel to and from their destination (economy class flight or train travel in 1st or 2nd class). The tickets must be booked through Via Egencia
- Domestic travel (to and from the airport in the home country and the destination country). The tickets must be booked through Via Egencia if possible
- Only travels travels to and from the host university by public transport will be reimbursed. No reimbursement will be given for rental cars
- Accommodation which is also to be booked through Via Egencia.The accommodation is supposed to be in a reasonable vicinity of the host university
- Subsistence allowance according to the rate applicable for the country in question (see here)
- Some material (copies/texts for teaching, etc.)
How to proceed
- When ordering tickets and accommodation through Via Egencia, state the cost centre of your department/division. If you are uncertain, ask the financial administrator at your department/division.
- On your return, file a travel expense report in Primula res, including any expenses for material.
- Please remember to save all receipts and tickets and hand them in to the financial administrator at your department/division.
- One of the forms you fill in online is called “Mobility Costs”. Only once you have completed this does your department receive any Erasmus funds for your exchange.