Teacher exchange

Lecturers and researchers travelling abroad from the Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology receive grants to cover reasonable costs concerning:
  • Travel to and from their destination (economy class flight or train travel in 1st or 2nd class). The tickets must be booked through Via Egencia
  • Domestic travel (to and from the airport in the home country and the destination country). The tickets must be booked through Via Egencia if possible
  • Only travels travels to and from the host university by public transport will be reimbursed. No reimbursement will be given for rental cars
  • Accommodation which is also to be booked through Via Egencia.The accommodation is supposed to be in a reasonable vicinity of the host university
  • Subsistence allowance according to the rate applicable for the country in question (see here)
  • Some material (copies/texts for teaching, etc.)

How to proceed

  • When ordering tickets and accommodation through Via Egencia, state the cost centre of your department/division. If you are uncertain, ask the financial administrator at your department/division.
  • On your return, file a travel expense report in Primula res, including any expenses for material.
  • Please remember to save all receipts and tickets and hand them in to the financial administrator at your department/division.
  • One of the forms you fill in online is called “Mobility Costs”. Only once you have completed this does your department receive any Erasmus funds for your exchange.
More information at: Step by step – how to proceed.
Page Manager: Gisela.Lindbergkansliht.luse | 2020-06-11