The Research Board is an advisory body to the Faculty Board, and is responsible for matters concerning research. The Research Board deals with policy and specific issues concerning both faculties, such as the ranking of applications for research funding. The Research Board also submits proposals for the allocation of specific research resources, as well as postdoctoral research fellowships and other postdoctoral resources to the Faculty Board. The Research Board is also responsible for drawing up the long-term policy governing the allocation of basic research resources.
- Barbara Törnquist-Plewa (chairperson)
- Niclas Burenhult (member)
- Johanna Gustafsson Lundberg (member)
- Thomas Kaiserfeld (member)
- Mattias Gunnemyr (member, research student)
- Fredrika Larsson (member, research student)
- Lena Strid (member, research student)