Field studies abroad

Data collection

You have the opportunity to travel abroad to collect data for your degree project. Talk to your supervisor about your ideas, and remember to start planning early. It takes time to establish contacts abroad and to arrange all the practicalities.

European Solidarity Corps

The European Solidarity Corps is an initiative of the European Commission to enable more young people to help in society. The programme offers young people the opportunity to volunteer or create their own solidarity projects, both at home and abroad.

Contact details, HT International Office


Visiting address
SOL, Helgonabacken 12, A141-143, Lund

Postal address
Box 201, 221 00 Lund


International office staff

Senior International Officer
Fanni Faegersten
Phone: +46 (0)46-222 8773
Email: fanni.faegerstenht.luse

Senior International Officer
Elena Vinci
Phone: +46 (0)46-222 8075
Email: elena.vinciht.luse

Page Manager: malin.sjobergkansliht.luse | 2024-04-18