The Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology Ethics Council
The Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology have an Ethics Council, whose main task is to provide advice to individual researchers at the faculties, especially regarding ethical review. This may include how the Swedish Ethical Review Authority’s instructions are usually interpreted, what a good ethics review application might look like, etc.
The Council consists of researchers who have concrete experience of research involving human subjects or the processing of personal data, and thus also have experience of the ethical review process, as well as one representative from HT Libraries’ research support. Any HT researcher in need of support regarding an ethical review is welcome to contact one or more of the Council members.
Members of the Ethics Council:
- Niclas Burenhult, Linguistics, SOL
- Annakim Eltén, HT Libraries research support
- Susanne Lundin, Ethnology, Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences
- Frida Mannerfelt, Church and Mission Studies, CTR
- Gabriella Nilsson, Ethnology, Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences
- Björn Petersson, Practical Philosophy, Department of Philosophy (HT Faculties research representative)
- Annika Wallin, Cognitive Science, Department of Philosophy