Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology
Our academic advisors provide qualified counselling in how to qualify for an education. They also give advice and support to enrolled students regarding matters such as study techniques, exchange studies, examinations etcetera.
All academic advisors at Lund University work under professional confidentiality guidelines according to the Official Secrets Act 25:5§. They do not provide information about a student's personal circumstances without the student's consent.
For general queries, you may also contact the General Study Guidance Service at Lund University.
If you are looking for more subject related guidance regarding our programmes and courses, we recommend that you contact a study guidance at a particular department.
- Centre for Theology and Religious Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of History (History)
- Department of History (Human Rights Studies)
- Department of History (Centre for East and South-East Asian Studies)
- Department of Archaeology and Ancient History
- Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences