Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology
On this page you will find information regarding some of the student services the Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology can provide for you.
Updated fire safety regulations
Starting from December 1, the following rules apply in the SOL buildings and at LUX:
- Students are only allowed to charge electrical equipment provided by Lund University. The exception includes private mobile phones, private tablets, and private laptops.
- Electric scooters are not allowed to be stored or charged on the premises.
- Academic Advisors
- Careers and internships
- Introductory meetings
- Assessment and examination
- Equal opportunities to conduct your studies
- Student complaints procedure
- In case of emergency
Studying abroadTravelling to another country to study is a fantastic opportunity to experience both a new culture and a different study environment. As a student at the Faculties of Humanities and Theology, you have an excellent chance of turning this dream into a reality.
Student lifeOn the central Lund University website you can find useful information about for example housing, money & living costs, student services and student life in Lund.
Programmes and courses
- International Master's programmes
- Courses taught in English and other non-Swedish languages