My study period is about to end
Your stay in Lund is coming to an end. If you have paperwork that your Lund coordinator needs to fill out or sign, just drop by the office, or make an appointment.
Official Transcript of Records
you can check and download a verifiable digital copy of your transcript by yourself via the Student Portal and share it with your home university.
How to download your transcript
- Log on to the Student Portal with your Student account - https://student.lu.se/
- Choose ”Ladok”
- Go to ”Certificates” and click on ”Get Certificate”
- Choose English as the language, and select ”Result certificate”
You can choose if you want to include unfinished courses or not, and also if you want to include a grading table which shows the average distribution of grades per course (not available for all courses).
How to verify your transcript
- Go to https://www.student.ladok.se/verifiera/
- Fill in the personal identity number (personnummer) and control code (kontrollnummer) stated at the bottom of the transcript.
- Click on ”Hämta”. This will download the transcript in PDF format.
Your transcript (result certificate) will be verifiable by your home university for 3 months from the date you download it.
Farewell reception and becoming a Lund University Ambassador
Near the end of each semester Lund University hosts a farewell event for international students (the December event includes a traditional Lucia performance and the May event includes the annual student photo competition).
An information event is also held near the end of each semester to support students in their new role as a Lund University Ambassador once they return to their home university.
Having completed your studies, you are now a valued alumna/alumnus of Lund University!
Be sure to register in our alumni network so we can continue to keep in touch.