During your stay abroad

Studying abroad | Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology

Register as an exchange student

Once you have arrived at your host university, it is your responsibility to register as an exchange student in the Student Portal.

Changing your courses

Once you have arrived on location and you realise that the study plan you wrote needs to be revised (old courses have been cancelled, new ones added) you need to fill in Changes to Learning Agreement.

If your credits are only to be transferred, you are free to make changes to your choice of courses, as long as the courses can be deemed relevant to your degree programme. In that case, just notify your coordinator in Lund of the changes. If the credits earned abroad are from courses to be recognised on your return to Lund, it is more important that you contact the course director at your home department/division. Attach a course description and a reading list for each new course. You can then decide together on a new combination of courses.

Before you send the Changes to Learning Agreement to your coordinator at Lund Univeristy make sure it is signed by your coordinator at the host univeristy as well as by yourself.

Apply for courses before you come home

Don’t forget to apply for studies for the semester following your return. You do this this as usual via